StatCounter

Tuesday 12 January 2016

"Echoes"



That day was the best day of my existence. 
I realised that I am not just an immortal being 

but an ordinary mortal human being.


I didn’t know my life would ever face sunshine,
I didn’t know my existence would narrow the gap of mortality and immortality,

Just when i was enjoying my life of cages,

Sultry eyes caught my attention,

It was like an unending voyage for me.

I didn’t know my life would ascend on uphill,
It was not the first time i had felt like this,
Thoughts of incarnation and procrastination often made me numb; like i am now.

But this time it’s about revelation, 
Sudden fears tried to weaken my heart, 

I can’t catch hold of it neither can i let her go, 

O! Dearie! Let me be your slave,

Let me love you the way i want to,
Let me show you real me; I bet you won’t love me after that.


Her touch was like an early morning hues,
O! Dearie! Let me be your slave,
Let me love you the way i want to,
I could hear those echoes repeatedly,
I remember how she first kissed me; It felt as if the sunshine has caressed my forehead.

Every tinge of it reminded me of Christine, 

My life began to be perfect again, 

but who knew it would not last forever, 

it came to an end so miserably that she had to sacrifice her life.
Every echo i heard, brutalised my heart, 
her death ended my hope of finding her again, 
she came like an angel and went like a wind, 

My life became hell again, 

now darkness is again my only companion,

And all i can hear is the echo from the past, 
O! Dearie! Let me be your slave, 
Let me love you the way i want to, 
None to answer back, 
Oh! I miss her badly, 
My life is caught in the echoes; Echoes from the past.

O! Dearie! Let me be your slave, 

Let me love you the way i want to.

















No comments:

Post a Comment