StatCounter

Thursday 11 February 2016

"Photograph"


It's a starry night,
We have to love whole day,
But, baby now I want to marry you.

If u r not ready, like i am ready,
Even then i will wait for your yes,
Say something,
Don't be silent. It's a starry night,
We have to love whole day,
But, baby now, I want to marry you.

On that stormy night,
You disappeared like a gust of wind,
I was waiting for your yes,
Now i am left with your photograph,
I can hold it close to my heart,
Our eyes always meet,
Time is forever frozen still.

I have your photograph inside the pocket of my ripped jeans,
Waiting for you to come home,
Stay with me till sunshine,
Even if you say no, it is okay baby only words bleed,
Wait for you to come home.

My love for you connects ocean of hope,
So i can kiss you,
Forever, because you r so close,
Inside the pocket of my ripped jeans,
Wait for u to come home.

So our memories are safe in this photograph,
Our eyes will always meet,
Because baby you are so close,
I remember how u kissed me,
Upon the Westminster bridge,
Wait for u to come home,
And my love will never ever fade.

Keeping you safe in this photograph,
I will wait for you to come home.





No comments:

Post a Comment